Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Studs, Fringe, Chainss.

Natasha. DIY?
Yesstyle.com^^^$30.00? I'm in!

Bleach Black. Love it to death.


^^^^^
Hot Topic isn't just for
emo attire anymore...Can
you say Kate Lamphear?
see how to @ Bleach Black


Nasty Gal Vintage $28


DIY?



Golly, well! I really should get back to that store, unfortunately, its pretty popular with other people like myself, so I'm not sure they will be there when I get back. Lets cross our fingers! I'm heading that way this afternoon, so hopefully, my dad will drop me by there (the disadvantages of being 13) ughh... But I'm going to be optismistic because, they always have little treasures there! Vintage chanel purses for $20.00. I am seriously mad about letting that one get away...
And seriously, I will make some outfit posts soon! My dear camera is broken, but do not fear, I'll probably make my dear H help me :]] check out her blog:


xoxox. maddie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check out

www.nstylevintage.etsy.com