Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Attenshun Pleez!

W A N T E D
Studs that can be used on clothing, and tools needed to stud with.

Ladies and Germs,
I have been looking for the necessary tools and studs to stud clothing with for some upcoming DIYs if you have any ideas or places that I can get them, please. Don't hesitate to comment or email me @ candyieecane29@aim.com.
Thank youss!
xxx.

Inspiration Station
--------------------











One day, I want to own every pretty picture in the world..XD

2 comments:

Nil said...

Hope your wish will come true... Beautiful photos :)

Bumbles said...

I don't know if you got any results in your stud-searching-quest (that sounds like i'm talking about something i'm nto talking about...oh well) I'm on the same stud-loving roll myself, welcome to the club. The only result i've got is on ebay, 100 studs for 6£...seems like a good deal, but my pocket money machine is broken so i still haven't been able to press the "confirm" button, so i'm still waiting...
I like your blog, like the way you dress, am looking for more outfit posts now-ish. And i love the giant stud bracelets, whether they are yours or not.