Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Peace.Love.Studs. Oh yeah, and Maxmara..


Well...lets see here. The other day, well yesterday to be exact I found a semi-awesome Maxmara vintage skirt. Not sure whether to get it or not. I'll see if I can upload pics from my phoney later...
It was originally $375 and now reduced to $75 bucks and I'll probably offer twenty since its been there a while. I'm not sure if its worth getting..
It's about knee length (I would hem it to above knee)
Dark Yellow with thin blue stripes running up and down with a bow on the waistband
Should I get it? Yes, No?
Here's a great pic *sarcasic cough* I pixel-painted..its a little rough..

Rock it out.













I know, I know all I post about are studs and leather. But hey, thats how I do. I'm telling you I have DIY ideas pouring out of my ears, maybe if I could just accomplish one...*sigh*

No comments: