Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reflection.

I just realized the other day as I was reading Style Rookie's blog. No, people, I am not obsessed, her intelligent form of language and words makes me want to blow the dust of the ole' thinkin' cap.

And I came to a realization. People will tear you down. People don't like to see other people succeed. People can be envious and down right jealous. Mankind is a bitch. What I've been noticing is this, bloggers are attacking other bloggers.

I give you example A) Tavi is 12. Tavi is a 12 year old genius with a way of words and style. People tear her down becuase she is a childhood fashion genius. What the fudge?

People. come on. I think most people on this blog thing walk the halls of highschool or did a few years ago... Lets try to be mature, now. I'm sure we all atleast know the feel good comments.

I know that a pathetic plea from a nobody blogger isn't going to solve anything. Its just about as pointless as when I sent letters to the gossip magazines to give Britney a break. But I can as sure as fudge try.

Words of Wisdom: Tavi, Keep on Truckin'.

If you read this long pointless rant I thank you :D. Hi Mom!

No comments: