Tuesday, December 16, 2008

She's Not Feeling Too Hot.


Under the weather boys and girls,


I've been able to dodge the sickness that everyone and my family has gotten for a while now, but I have finally come down with it. I have an icky blister from the guitar I am forced/threatened using kind words that really have the read-in-between-the-lines sort of meaning. Stupid General Music, for the kids who don't play instruments (if you consider your voicebox one) hmm..I wonder if they've ever considered that there might be a reason that we don't play an instrument. Now we're army-boot-camp guitarists. But the blister on my thumb keeps getting bigger, so let me tell ya it is hard to type. Because of the fat ol' blister, and I'm too much of a va-jay-jay to pop it. There's a chance I won't go to school tomorrow, darn, Language Arts presentation *cough, cough* or there will be a snow day! Yay!

xxx.

sorry no photos I'm on the laptop where I don't have any pics saved..

1 comment:

Vintage Lollipops said...

Feel better!

Sending cyber well-wishes your way...

xxx