Monday, December 15, 2008

because shes obsessed.






Ladies and germs,

I am sorry that my posts cannot be of more substance and are lacking in the usual awesome-department *sarcastic eye rolling*
Unfortunately with caffeine being the only thing keeping me from conking out right here right now I'm not feeling to bright..or patient. School has been crazy. Will be crazy. & will just keep getting crazier. Wish I could leave you something more interesting..But...
The List.

(I would have loved to added photos here but I'm on a strict timeline and dont have to time to go sifting through my 900 photos of blog pics..)

  • mesh tee from AA.
  • bad-ass leather shorts.
  • fur vest.

most of everything else that is on my list is compiled of material objects to use to create the material objects that are on my list. hmm..im confused, are you?

xxx.

why do we kill people, who kill people, to show people that killing people is wrong.

Im sorry. My global studies teacher has too many bumper stickers on her car, and well I read a little too fast pulling out of the parking lot. *sigh*