Friday, January 16, 2009

Here are some pictures to cleanse soul: *bows to fashion gods* I think I am going to go cry now...

Hi, yes, these "Dream On" shirts are sorta..horrible. Yes, I am aware I just majorly dissed some really important designer person and I may be mobbed by Marni-heelers, but I think I can deal. I mean of course they look fabulous. But I mean, they say "Dream On" ! A girl in my literacy class has a t-shirt that says "Dream On" in peeling glitter backdropped by a cartoonish/rabid kitty face. If I bought one of those would it make me cool? Think about it...ponder it...comment.





Okay so here is the thing. I think that this week has probably been the best week evah. Except the fact that we accumilated a jerkhole new kid that sorta stalks everyone. Not the point. No school for 3 days plus the weekend plus Martin Luther King Jr. Day = 6 day weekend. Minus the fact that its -60 outside. Minus the fact that all of my two day school weekend I dressed like a label whore. Minus the fact that THE DANCE IS CANCELLED TONIGHT! Yes, life is good. Thank you, how is yours?

xx.

2 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

Seriously, these belong in my inspirational folder!!

I love it... xxx

Ms M said...

Ahaha oooooooh i love a bit of fahsion bitching! so true though, theres a girl in my year who lives in her "in your dreams t shirt"

dream? more like a bloody nightmare...

love love love the blog ;)

xoxo